22.10.08

My baby's first blanket is done!


4 weeks of hard work, finally my baby's first blanket is completed. I'm at 16 weeks of pregnancy, tummy is getting bigger and bigger, sometimes i can feel the little one is kicking away inside me. After the ultrasound, we knew we're going to have a baby BOY, "Bruce Junior"! The gynae told us the baby boy is very active and healthy.

I have started on my 2nd knitting project, this time shall be a vest, more colors and patterns can be mix and match.

P/s: Thanks Van Jean for the Paddington Bear all the way brought back from London. :) I'm sure baby boy will love it.


3 comments:

Louis & Eve said...

Wow! Bruce Junior's blankie looks great! He's going to be all warm and cozy when he's enveloped in it :)

maxine said...

mother's love is unbeatable :)baby boy is blessed to have you and bruce as parents...i'm sure both of you are handling this pregnancy well...take care :D

Angie said...

好漂亮的被子!